After almost 10 years of enjoying and remodeling t is now time for us to offer fo sale our fantastic, spacious home. The house has been completely renovated and is fully equipped. There is a washer / dryer, dishwasher and extra toilet. The house is in a quiet village on a very calm secondary road in the Sud - Morvan. Delivery is available from.
The house is a fully renovated farmhouse from 1910 and is now offered for an asking price of just € 128 500
* Very quiet, small village with 25 houses . Property is located on very quiet side street with only local traffic .
* Completely renovated.
* Quite beautiful valley views from terrace.
* View over valley of the Auvergne possible.
* Spacious , well-kept garden , consisting of two parts.
* Features a cave where, for example all garden equipment can be stored.
* Septic tank to today's standards.
* Fully isolated, all windows with double glazing
* Heating by two wood stoves (2011 Jacobus and 2014 Godin ) and electric radiators in all other areas
* Television via Satellite
* Construction Internet Wimax possible
* Tax Fonciere (c. € 530 ) / Tax Habitation ( €350 )
* Acquisition of furniture negotiable
* Land area approx 1900 m2
* Habitation Surface area 225 m2
Please contact us. Your questions can be answered.